WA Election 2021 – Major party responses to Goodstart priorities for ECEC
In the run up to the WA Election 2021 a letter from Goodstart Early Learning was sent to all major parties requesting their policy responses to six priorities areas for Early Learning.
The Liberal party has announced an early childhood plan boosting early childhood education by investing more than $53 million. The Early childhood plan can be viewed here.
- Smart Start is a campaign partner to Thrive By Five
- Goodstart Early Learning shares virtual safety conference
- WA Election 2021 – Major party responses to Goodstart priorities for ECEC
- The 6th Annual Summer Survey is open now!!
- QLD Election 2020 – Major Party responses to joint letter on ECEC Policies