QLD Election 2020 – Major Party responses to joint letter on ECEC Policies
In the run up to the QLD Election 2020 a joint letter from C&K, Early Childhood Australia, The Parenthood and Goodstart Early Learning was sent to all major parties requesting their policy responses to five priorities areas for Early Learning.
The LNP made an announcement proposing $10 million to subsidise childcare training to address chronic worker shortages, with Certificate III TAFE courses in early childhood education and care to be free.
- Smart Start is a campaign partner to Thrive By Five
- Goodstart Early Learning shares virtual safety conference
- WA Election 2021 – Major party responses to Goodstart priorities for ECEC
- The 6th Annual Summer Survey is open now!!
- QLD Election 2020 – Major Party responses to joint letter on ECEC Policies